different markets and uses more
Cleaning firms have the responsibility to maintain and clean a wide range of different establishments such as government buildings or industrial environments on a daily basis. Currently the requirement is for an environmentally friendly product that ensures the safety of the employees.
Thymox is a safer than bleach, ammonia, and conventional disinfectants. Thymox is less corrosive, less toxic, less of a respiratory irritant, and environmentally friendly.
Thymox is the healthier disinfectant and cleaning alternative.
- Selling concentrate product in 200L (52.8 gal drum) or 1000L (264 gal. tote)
- Our customer use their own brand name
- In Canada and United-States, we own Master registration. Our customers need to sub-register their own product.
- Our customer or their co-packer have to repack in smaller container
- Can be sell as a concentrate to the end user who does the dilution
- Concentrate product is stable for 4 years
- The concentrate can be diluted and packaged in a Ready To Use product (spray bottle, ecological refill packaging, wipes)
- Stay stable when diluted up to 2 years
Bacteria 2 minutes (Sanitizing, 30 seconds)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coliO157:H7
- Steptococcus suis
- Klebsiella pneumonia NDM-1+
- Mycobacterium terrae (3 minutes)
Viruses 1 minute
- Influenza A, including H1N1
- Human Coronavirus
Fungi 3 minutes
- Pathogenic fungi
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Thymol 0.23% (Concentrate 7.67%)